Friday 20 September 2013

Chunky V Neck







When I was down in London last weekend I had an hour to nip to the shops, and my first port of call was Primark. Because of the freezing weather I've only had eyes for jumpers, and this one caught my eye. I bought it a few sizes too big, and now it falls off my shoulders, which I love. The sleeves are really nice and long (something I struggle to find, being so tall) and I'm really liking slouchy sweaters with a pair of skinny jeans. 

There's not been much to report on, other than I had my 2nd driving lesson again the other day and I got to drive around a car park, which was exciting. (I didn't stall guys!) Last night our sixth form all went on a trip to raise money for a school expedition- we all bought tickets for a train journey where we got popcorn, fish & chips and played quizzes. It felt like we were on our way to Hogwarts- we all got a little compartment just like the Hogwarts Express. 

I hope you've all had a good week- I'm all snuffly and really tired, but tonight I'm going to a girl's night for my friend's 18th! It's scary how old we're getting. My brother moved to university last weekend, it's the strangest feeling! Wishing you all a happy weekend. 

8 comments:

  1. Absolutely love this look Ruby! Your hair looks great too :) xx

    www.smilingismyfavourite.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that sweater!! :) xx

    -Mitzee

    factshionista.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. That sweater looks soo cozy, and just in time for the cooler weather :) The hogwarts-esque trip sounds like so much fun. Hope you feel better soon!


    Mili from call me, Maeby

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such an effortless look! Love the oversized sweater!
    xo TJ

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look stunning! Lovely post Ruby xx

    http://vveallstartasstrangers.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment! I read each and every one. Leave me a link and I'll try and pop over to your blog, too. x